§ 1 General information
(1) In the following, we inform you in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is.
Base Camp Management Consulting GmbH
You can reach our data protection officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
Sedan Street 7
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
You can find the competent supervisory authority in data protection matters under the following link.
§ 3 Hosting
(1) The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services, which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
(2) In this context, we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta data and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO. Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of order processing contract).
§ 4 Your rights
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
We collect and store this data on the basis of our legitimate interest for a limited time in order to initiate a derivation to personal data in the event of unauthorized access or attempted access to local servers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) We distinguish between two categories of cookies: (a) essential cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be limited and (b) optional cookies for purposes of website analysis and marketing.
The use of optional cookies is based on your consent (Art. 6(1)(a) DSGVO).
In the following table and subsequent paragraphs, we describe the optional cookies used on this website in detail:
(b) Optional cookies
Purpose and content
Storage duration max.
These cookies allow us to analyze the use of the website in order to measure and improve its performance.
(controller for on/off)
Marketing cookies are generally used to show you advertising that is tailored to your interests. When you visit another website, your browser's cookie is recognized and selected ads are shown to you based on the information stored in that cookie.
e.g. Google, Pinterest
(controller for switching on and off)
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server within the EU and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
General information on data protection: policies.google.com/privacy.
[(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data"].
§ 7 Facebook, Custom Audiences and Facebook marketing services.
(1) Within our online offer, the so-called "Facebook Pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), is used for the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer.
(2) Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
(3) With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook, on the one hand, to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the display of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not have a harassing effect. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can also track the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
(4) The Facebook pixel is integrated by Facebook after your consent and can save a so-called cookie, i.e. a small file, on your device. If you subsequently log in to Facebook or visit Facebook while logged in, the visit to our online offer will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous for us, so it does not offer us any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and can be used by Facebook and for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we should transmit data to Facebook for matching purposes as part of the pixel process, this data is encrypted locally on the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done solely for the purpose of establishing a comparison with the data equally encrypted by Facebook. The legal basis for the use of Facebook Pixel is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(5) The processing of data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data usage policy. Accordingly, general information on the display of Facebook ads, in Facebook's data usage policy: www.facebook.com/policy.php. Specific information and details about the Facebook Pixel and how it works can be found in Facebook's help section:
§ 8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably. These are integrated in "extended data protection mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transmitted to Google if you do not call up the maps. Only when you give your consent and retrieve the maps, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right. The legal basis for the use of Google Maps is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Third-party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
§ 9 Online presence in social media
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to inform users active there about our services and to communicate directly via the platforms if they are interested. We are currently represented in the following networks:
All of our social media channels can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. We do not use any plugins or other interfaces on our website that the respective networks offer for embedding the offers on websites.
We have no influence on the data collection and its further use by the social networks. Thus, there is no knowledge about the extent to which, where and for how long the data is stored, to what extent the networks comply with existing deletion obligations, what evaluations and links are made with the data and to whom the data is passed on. We therefore expressly draw attention to the fact that user data (e.g. personal information, IP address) is stored by the operators of the networks in accordance with their data usage guidelines and used for business purposes.
We process the data of users in the social media presences insofar as they contact and communicate with us via, for example, comments or direct messages.
The legal basis for the processing of the user's data is Art. 6 (1) lit. b and f DSGVO.
Within our online offer, no functions and contents of the service Twitter, offered by Twitter Inc, 795 Folsom Street, Suite600, San Francisco, CA 94107 or 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, are integrated. The Twitter channels can only be accessed via an external link.If visitors to the website are members of the Twitter platform, Twitter can assign the call to the social media channel to the user's profile if the user visits our Twitter profile while logged in. Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thus offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law.We point out that we have no influence on the content, scope of use, of the data collected by Twitter Inc. For further information in this regard, please refer to the pages of Twitter Inc. at: twitter.com/privacy. Furthermore, we would like to point out that you can make appropriate changes to your Twitter account to protect your privacy.
Facebook & Instagram
§ 10 Processing of your data in the context of automated decision-making / profiling
(1) In principle, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. In particular, these decisions may not regularly be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 (1) DSGVO. We do not use any corresponding decision-making processes within the scope of our website and the associated data processing.
Base Camp Management Consulting GmbH operates an online presence on Facebook, a so-called Facebook Fanpage. For the visit of our fan page, the following supplementary information on data processing applies. Information on data protection on Facebook in general can be found here (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
1. joint responsibility, contact details, company data protection officer:
We are jointly responsible with Facebook for the operation of our Facebook Fanpage in accordance with Art. 26 DSGVO. For this purpose, we have stipulated in an agreement with Facebook who fulfills which obligations with regard to data protection. This agreement can be accessed here (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum). Accordingly, Facebook is primarily responsible for providing the data subject with information about the joint processing and enabling him or her to exercise his or her data protection rights. Notwithstanding the above, we hereby inform you about your visit to our Fanpage.
Our contact details are:
Base Camp Management Consulting GmbH
Facebook can be reached at:
Facebook Ireland Ltd.
4 Grand Canal Square,
Grand Canal Harbour,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Online you can reach Facebook here
You can reach our company data protection officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
Sedan Street 7
You can reach Facebook's data protection officer at
2. collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose and use thereof:
a) Data collected by Facebook:
If you are a Facebook user, Facebook collects the data described in the Facebook Data Policy under "What types of information do we collect?". If you are not a Facebook user, cookies provided with identifiers, small text files, may still be stored in your browser, which enable so-called tracking of your user behavior.
As a rule, the user data during a visit to Facebook is also processed by Facebook for market research and advertising purposes. Based on the user behavior (including when visiting our Fanpage), complex user profiles are created, which Facebook can use to play personalized advertisements to the visitor within and outside of Facebook. More information on this can also be found in the Facebook data policy.
If you do not agree with this, you can object here (opt-out).
b) Data used by us ("Page Insights") and legal basis:
Facebook provides us with statistics and usage data that we can use to analyze the use of our Fanpage (so-called "Page Insights"). This enables us to continuously improve our offer on Facebook. We, as the operator, do not make any decisions regarding the processing of Insights data and any other information resulting from Art. 13 of the GDPR, such as the storage duration of cookies on user devices. The primary responsibility under the GDPR for the processing of Insights Data lies with Facebook and Facebook fulfills all obligations under the GDPR with respect to the processing of Insights Data.
We as the site administrator have no other way, including via user tracking, to evaluate user behavior on our Fanpage. It is also fundamentally not possible for us to identify the visitor to the Fanpage on the basis of the page insights. In particular, we have no right under the agreement to require Facebook to disclose individual visitor data. Identification is only possible for us if we are able to assign individual profile pictures to "Like" Page Views; however, this is only possible to the extent that our Fanpage has been marked with "Like" by the corresponding visitor, and the "Like" Page Views is set to "public".
What information Facebook uses to create page insights can be found here.
The operation of the Faceboook fan page and the use of page insights serves our legitimate interest in effective external presentation and efficient communication with our customers and prospects. This interest justifies the operation of the page both to the legitimate interests of Facebook users, as well as to visitors to our fan page who do not have a Facebook account. Accordingly, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
3. sharing of data with third parties:
Data collected by Facebook is shared and processed throughout the Facebook group. The Facebook group also includes, for example, Instagram, WhatsApp and Oculus. For example, information collected through Facebook is used to display personalized ads to users on Instagram, or information from WhatsApp is used to take action against accounts that send spam through WhatsApp on Facebook. This information can be found in the Facebook Data Policy under "How do Facebook companies work together?".
When Facebook processes data, it may happen that user data is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in particular the USA. Facebook has therefore submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield:
4. Right to object:
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
5. data subject rights:
You have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. Furthermore, you have the right to information according to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO, as well as the right from data portability from Art. 21 DSGVO. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO).
In principle, you can assert your data subject rights against Facebook as well as against us. Since only Facebook has direct access to your user data, you can most effectively assert your data protection rights against Facebook.
If you have any questions about this data protection notice, you can contact us or our data protection officer at any time.